Applications - plumbing and other activities

This section provides a range of application forms for various including plumbing and drainage work.

This includes: 

  • Installing a manufactured home or transportable dwelling. 
  • Plumbing and drainage work.
  • Operate a system of sewage management.
  • Selling articles in a public place. 
  • Install and operate amusement devices (carnival rides)
  • Etc.

If you are not sure what application form to use, then please contact Council's Planning and Regulatory Services staff for assistance.

Contact Details

Planning and Regulatory Services
Phone: 02 6828 1399