02 Aug 2022 NSW Seniors Festival Grants program
The Grants Program provides $200,000 in seed funding to organisations and councils to run local festival programs and activities that provide opportunities for people over 60 to remain active, healthy, engaged and contributing to their local communities.
Applications for the 2022 NSW Seniors Festival grants program will open on Monday 2 August 2021 and close Monday 30 August 2021.
To start your application visit: facs.smartygrants.com.au/2022SFGrantsopens in new window
Category 1 and 2
- not-for-profit organisations
- charitable organisations
- public companies limited by guarantee
- local government authorities based in NSW
- local government organisations only
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and activities, for example:
- Programs offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops
Applications can be for small scale, multiple and larger activities throughout the NSW Seniors Festival.