Walgett Shire Council will: –
- Provide focused and ethical leadership to the community.
- Deliver quality services and efficient management of Council infrastructure.
- Provide a planning and regulatory context in which the community can remain sustainable, prosperous and vibrant.
- Promote the Shire as a great place to live, work and visit.
- Lobby Governments to ensure that appropriate levels of support are provided for health, education, employment, housing and infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Co-operate with other bodies in the sharing of specialist resources.
- Work within Council’s Code of Conduct and Code of Meeting Practice to ensure practices are ethical, fair, accountable and equitable.
Walgett Shire Council
Phone: 02 6828 1399