29 Mar DINE & DISCOVER
Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
- can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays
- can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe
- are valid to 30 June 2021.
Walgett Shire Businesses Accepting Dine & Discover Vouchers:
Lightning Ridge District Bowling Club
The Gourmet Gecko
Blend & Co
Walgett District Sporting Club
Register a business for Dine & Discover NSW
Once approved as a Dine & Discover NSW business, you’ll be able to accept and redeem vouchers straightaway. You’ll be able to do this through the Service NSW for Business app.
All eligible businesses across NSW can now register for the scheme.
To register, you must:
- have an active ABN – ensure your details are correct on the Australian Business Register before registering
- operate in NSW
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place
- operate in one of these eligible industries:
- cafés and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, wineries, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
Eligible voucher activities
Businesses can only redeem Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers used for eligible activities:
- Dine NSW Vouchers – customers must be seated at your business for a dine-in meal.
- Discover NSW Vouchers – for eligible arts, tourism or recreational activities listed in the eligible industries above. These may be redeemed online for a physical event or attraction.
- Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Ineligible voucher activities
Businesses cannot redeem vouchers for:
- products or services involving alcohol, gambling or tobacco
- cash, even if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed
- online-only services, takeaway and food delivery orders.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- 2 personal identity documents such as an Australian driver licence, Medicare card, Australian passport
- your business details – Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN), name, address, phone number and industry type
Note: Your identity document name details must match the name details held with the Australian Business Register for your ABN.
- the business bank account details (to receive your payments).
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW you’ll also need a phone or tablet to scan and accept vouchers using the Service NSW for Business app. Service NSW will provide app details to businesses accepted into the scheme.
How to register
- Select the ‘Register online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register for the scheme.
- If more information to support your registration is required, you’ll be notified.
- If you have more than one business, you’ll need to register each one.
- If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can add other locations in your Service NSW Business Profile after you have successfully registered.
- After your registration is received, it will be reviewed by Service NSW and you’ll be notified of the outcome. This may take up to 5 business days.
- Service NSW will provide successful businesses with full details on how to take part and promote the scheme.
- You’ll be able to keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile. Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.
- Businesses must comply with their COVID-19 Safety Plan at all times.