12 Jul Infrastructure grants – closes Monday 26 July 2021
The NSW Government offers grants to communities across NSW to support the building, renovation and fit-out of infrastructure. Funding is available for arts and cultural infrastructure, sport and recreation infrastructure and projects that assist communities with essential infrastructure and disaster readiness.
Infrastructure Grants are made possible through the NSW Government’s Clubgrants Category 3 Fund, which reinvests a contribution from the state’s registered clubs gaming machine profits back into community projects.
The 2021/22 grant rounds will be open on the following dates:
- July 2021: Monday 5 July to Monday 26 July 2021
- November 2021: Monday 1 November to Monday 22 November 2021
- March 2022: Tuesday 1 March to Monday 21 March 2022
What we fund and how to apply
To be eligible for funding, applications must meet eligibility conditions including, the project location, the applicant and project benefit, purpose and development status. There is also a requirement for local government applicants to match funding.
Infrastructure Grants can be used toward the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure in the following categories:
- Arts & Culture: $50,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Community Infrastructure: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Disaster Readiness: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Sport & Recreation: $50,000 to $300,000 available per project
You will need to complete an online application to apply for an Infrastructure Grant. The application form is available on the grant application portal.
To learn more please read our 2021/22 Infrastructure Grants Program Guide (PDF, 5.1MB).
To apply please visit our grant application portal.
If you need assistance please contact us on (02) 9995 0992 or email@example.com