19 Aug NSW Quad Bike Safety Improvement Program – Rebate
NSW Quad Bike Safety Improvement Program – Rebate
The program offers four eligible safety solutions as part of the rebate package:
- Up to $2,000 towards the purchase of a side-by-side vehicle.
- Up to $600 towards the purchase of each Quadbar ™ Operator Protective Device (OPD) or ATV Lifeguard OPD.
- Up to $90 towards the cost of each helmet compliant with NZS 8600:2002, AS/NZS 1698:2006 and/or UNECE22.05.
- Up to $500 for the purchase one drone from the eligible list (maximum of one per eligible business).
Applicants must attend an eligible educative interaction with SafeWork NSW on quad bike safety in rural workplaces prior to the purchase of eligible safety solutions. This includes:
- Participating in a online webinar.
- Attendance at an eligible safety event operated by SafeWork NSW such as:
a) Farm Safety Day.
b) Agricultural Field Day.
c) Engage in a Safety Advisory Visit with a member of SafeWork NSW staff to discuss quad bike safety relevant to your business.
Applications Close: 31/12/2021