21 Jul NSW Small Business Month October 2020
The NSW Government has launched a brand-new grants program to help support local communities as part of this year’s NSW Small Business Month festival.
Local councils and chambers of commerce are invited to apply for up to $2,000 each in grant funding. The grants can be used to host activities for business communities across the state from 1 to 31 October 2020.
Applicants must design and produce an activity that supports small businesses in their local areas which aligns to one or more of this year’s six themes. Hosting an activity is a great way to connect with, support and boost small businesses in your area this October.
Our 2020 themes are designed to help you reboot, upskill and look to the future as part of your recovery phase.
- Building your brand on social: How to market your business on social media, build your brand, protect your reputation and attract the customers you want
- Working with digi-tech: Present, promote and grow your business online and learn the latest technologies to best connect with your customers
- Financial foundations: Explore the grants and support available to you, take control of your bookkeeping, budgeting and taxation, and learn to safeguard your business
- Research, plan, do: Plan for the future with market research and develop tactics for risk and disaster management
- Futureproof your business: Understand stressors and disruptors, keep an eye outside your business model and know what to do when the unknown hits
- Your team and you: Gain insights on how to hire, manage, train and retain the best staff
If you have an idea for an event for this years event please email email@example.com
For more information on NSW Small Business Month visit their website https://www.businessmonth.nsw.gov.au/